LNH series horizontal electronic-hydraulic tension testing machine， which is used to perform the tensile test for metal and non-metal material, is a scientific and testing instrument specialized in wire & cable industry, construction industry, metallurgical industry, scientific research institution, quality control department, university and college, etc.
- Hydraulic loading, electronic measurement, microcomputer procession, digital display
- Automatic measuring range switch and maximum testing force keeping.
- Loading stress rate displaying, sectional area of sample inputting, test data and time printing.
- Computer data collecting and analyzing system is optional. The test load and curve is instantly indicated. Test results of physics parameter such as elasticity modulus, yield strength and extensibility, etc. can be printed and stored after calculated through computer.
- Various clampings are optional based on customers’ requirement.
- All-digital servo control system is optional to perfect and enhance the testing function.
|max.testing force (KN)||500||1000||2000||3000||4000||6000|
|measuring range (KN)||2% -100% of the max.testing force|
|valuce indication precision||±1%|
|time of keeping the loading (min)||required by the customer|
|constant rate movement control(mm/min)||0.5 – 50|
|the rang of the stress rate (N/mm2.s-1)||2 – 60|
|the rang of the strain rate (1/s)||0.00025-0.0025|
|max.distance between the clampings ( mm)||50+piston stroke+ actual displacement||100+piston stroke+ actual displacement|
|max.distance between the frame (mm)||500||700||800||1000|
|range of the round sample (mm)||required by the customer|
|thickness range of the flate sample(mm)||required by the customer|
|max.distance of the piston stroke (mm)||600 or required by the customer|
|max. moving speed of the piston||≥300|
|in no-loading (mm/min)|
|adjustable distance between the crossbeam (mm)||500|