WAW series Servo-controlled PC analysing Electronic-Hydraulic Universal Testing Machine
WAW series microcomputer-controlled electronic-hydraulic servo universal testing machine is not only suitable for tension, compression, bending conventional tests of metal and non-metal material, but also for low frequency fatigue test of the material and structure. WAW series is a scientific and testing instrument specialized in industrial & mining field, science and investigation department, quality control department, university and college, etc.
Main Function Feature:
- Hydraulic loading, high precision pressure sensor, high precision displacement sensor, microcomputer procession, digital display.
- Automatic measuring range switch
- Constant rate stress control, constant rate strain control, constant rate piston stroke control and loading force long-time-keeping control, etc. are available through three close-cycle rate controlling function with stress, strain and displacement.
- impact-free shift between constant rate stress control, constant rate strain control
- Instant display of test curves as load-displacement, load-time, displacement-time, stress-strain.
- Automatic hydraulic clamping with reliable and none-sliding holding.
- Hydraulic and electronic overload protection. Piston and beam limit position protection.
- Automatically adjusting of load, transmutation and displacement according to the standard.
- Test result can be printed and stored.
- Low frequency function as square wave, sine wave, triangle wave or trapezoidal wave is extensional.
- DOLI-Germany all-digital servo control system is optional to perfect and enhance the testing function.
- Meeting the technical items of Standard GB/T 228-2010 “Metallic Materials – Tensile Testing at Ambient Temperature
|max. testing force (kN)||100||300||600||1000||2000|
|measuring range (stepless during the full range, equivalent four steps) (kN)||2%~100% of Max. testing force|
|value indication precision||±1%|
|time of load keeping (indication value deviation with 0.5% of peak load ) (s)||≥30|
|max. rising speed of crossbeam(mm/min)||≥300|
|measuring precision of deformation||within ±0.5% of full range|
|measuring precision of displacement||within ±0.5% of full range|
|the range of stress rate(N/mm2·s-1)||2~60|
|the range of strain rate(1/s)||0.00025~0.0025|
|max. distance between clampings(mm)||550|
|max. distance between two columns(mm)||390||485||560||690||835|
|round sample diameter(mm)||φ6~φ20||φ8~φ35||φ10~φ35||φ8~φ40||φ20~φ70|
|flat specimen thickness(mm)||~15||~30||~40||~40||~40|
|max. distance between upper and lower compression plates(mm)||500||450||550||550|
|size of compression plates(mm)||size of upper and lower compression plates||size of upper & lower plate||size of upper & lower plate|
|max. distance between two supports in bending test(mm)||500||600||800|
|max. piston stroke(mm)||150||200||250|
|max. rising speed of piston in no-load run(mm/min)||≥100|
|dimension of main machine(mm)||700×540×1735||825×635×2130||950×660×2500||1100×700×2900||1300×900×3240|
|dimension of controlling cabinet(mm)||600×800×1950|