WES series Electronic-Hydraulic Universal Testing machine
WES series digital-display Hydraulic Universal Testing Machine is suitable for tension, compression, bending conventional tests of metal and non-metal material. WES series is a scientific and testing instrument specialized in industrial & mining field, science and investigation department, quality control department, university and college, etc.
Main Function Feature:
- Hydraulic loading, electronic measurement, microcomputer procession, digital display.
- Instant test of testing signal as load and stress. Peak-value force holding and display.
- Stable display, high precision and resolution ratio, automatic reset
- Hydraulic and electronic overload protection. Piston and beam limit position protection.
- Open clamping with reliable and none-sliding holding.
- Loading stress rate display. Sample sectional area input.
- Testing data and time print.
- Hydraulic clamping optional.
- Instant display of test force and curves and analyzed data is gained after collecting and processing by the computer. Thus physical parameters such as elastic modules, yield strength, extensibility are obtained. All results can be stored and printed.
Three close-cycle rate controlling functions with stress, displacement, transmutation, and force long-time-keeping control are available when being equipped with microcomputer servo system. Instant display of test force and curves. Elastic modules, yield strength, extensibility are automatically obtained. All results can be stored and printed.
|max. testing force (kN)||100||300||600||1000||2000|
|measuring range (kN)||(stepless during the full range, equivalent 4 steps) 2%~100% of Max. testing force|
|value indication precision||±1%|
|time of load keeping (s)||(indication value deviation with 0.5% of peak load ) ≥30|
|max. rising speed of crossbeam (mm/min)||≥300|
|max. distance between clampings (mm)||550|
|max. distance between two columns (mm)||390||485||560||690||835|
|round sample diameter (mm)||φ6~φ20||φ8~φ35||φ10~φ35||φ8~φ40||φ20~φ70|
|Flat sample thickness (mm)||~15||~30||~40||~40||~40|
|max.distance between upper/lower compression plates (mm)||500||450||550||550|
|dimension of compression plate; uppper and lower (mm)||□110×110||□170×170||upper : □205×205|
|lower : φ192|
|max. distance between two supports in bending test(mm)||500||600||800|
|max. piston stroke (mm)||150||200||250|
|max. rising speed of piston in no-load run(mm/min)||≥100|
|dimension of main machine (mm)||700×540×1735||825×635×2130||950×660×2500||1100×700×2900||1300×900×3240|
|dimension of controlling cabinet (mm)||570×450×1460|
|power volume (KVA)||2.3||3.2|
|gross weight of main machine (kg)||900||2000||2600||3700|
|gross weight of controlling cabinet (kg)||420|